August 25th 2017, Episode 17
FIRST HALF 00:00:00
Quebec man fights back after dealer remotely disables car over $200 fee
- Burger King launches WhopperCoin crypto-cash in Russia.
- UBER’S NEW CEO.
- Google's ARCore is the answer to Apple’s ARKit.
SECOND HALF 00:33:20
- AR vs VR
- The difference between the two
- What it will do to society
- Which one will go mainstream first?
What do you think VR will do for people
- What about AR?
What we can learn from it?
Apple’s AR Kit vs. AR Core (apple and google)
- Which will lead?
AR Core vs Tango
- Tango= Dedotated hardware
AR Core= consumer grade, just need a capable smartphone (think Pokemon Go)
All episode music produced by Jeff Budzinski:
Check out Kyle's wrestling podcast, On Air With Keenan & Kyle!
Enjoy the photography of Ryan Thompson:
Access Industry 4.0 on multiple mediums:
- Podbean: http://industryfouroh.podbean.com/
- Google Play: Industry 4.0
- iTunes: Industry 4.0
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/industryfouroh/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/industryfouroh